Hello everyone! Alright, two days before Halloween and I am cracking out the Halloween makeup big time. Add some orange clothing and go as a pumpkin…I don’t know you guys, I don’t go out on Halloween. Halloween actually really scares me. No haunted houses for me, I will punch whoever is scaring me.
Anyhow, back to the makeup! Just like my last glitter post, Peek-A-Boo Glitter Makeup, this one is super simple and easy to recreate! Here’s what I did!
- Map out your wing placement with an orange shadow. I used Brija Truly Important. Wet your angled brush a bit to get a really sharp line. I like to bring the orange ever so slightly above my crease and wing it out.
- Tap a bit of Brija Eye Wax to prep your lids for glitter
- Take a damp brush and dip it into your glitter. Carefully bring your glitter all the way to the edge of your shadow line. I used Brija Sunstone Glitter.
- With your eyes done, finish your base making sure to remove any fallout that may have happened.
- For my lips I wanted to be really impractical and have glitter lips! Because why not!? I lined my lips with the ZuZu Luxe Lipliner in Terra Cotta. I added a darker lipstick with a bit of slip to prep for my glitter. I used Brija King of the World very lightly to just add some depth and slip.
- Now for glitter! I used Brija Carnelian Glitter and packed that onto my lips. I think the key to a glitter lips is not to really rub in the glitter otherwise you lose a lot of sparkle. Just pat it on and g0
I really hope you enjoyed this look! And I really hope you enjoy Halloween! George brought home a huge bag of candy just in case we get trick or treaters! We won’t.