Hello everyone! Just a quick and easy makeup look for you guys today. The weather is absolutely perfect here in Philadelphia. It’s cool and crisp and dry. I love it!
Here is how I created this look
(1) Prime your lids, you know the drill!
(2) I have been really loving blending my crease starting with my darkest shade first and moving to my lightest. It creates such a nice diffused look. I used Brija Notes in the Margin, Brija Truly Important and Brija Am I Laughing or Crying?
(3) I packed on Brija Ammolite Glitter onto the lid. This is an interesting shade, it has a purply base but is shot through with some orange sparkle. Pretty and unique.
(4) I added a wing with the Honeybee Gardens Effortless Eyeliner in Jet. I like to use an angled brush to really make that wing sharp.
(5) For mascara I packed on the Root 100% Lash Natural Mascara.
(6) I used the Ardell Demi Wispies for some extra drama.
That’s about it for this look! Super simple and hopefully nice and easy to recreate. I hope you all have a safe and fun Halloween! With more treats than tricks 😉