Good morning!!! I recently posted swatches of the brand new Brija Gemstone Glitter Collection (linked here). With all of the crazy glitter lip trends and dramatic cut crease with a glitter lid looks out there, I wanted to show you a really simple way to wear glitter.
This look takes minimal effort so it’s absolutely achievable by anyone. Glitter doesn’t have to be scary! It is just a ton of fun!
Here’s how I created this look:
(1) I started by priming my eyes with the Brija Powder Eyeshadow Primer.
(2) I think the key to a really beautiful, simple eye look is to remember to define your crease, if only just a little. I went in with a big fluffy brush and blended in just a little bit of Live for a Minute (a cool, matte, light gray, swatched here).
(4) Map out your wing. Whether you do your wing with gel, liquid or powder just remember to go slowly. I used an angled brush and the shadow You Are Not My Mother (a dark, shimmering navy, swatched here). I also blended a touch of this into the outer corners of my lower lash line.
(5) I added just a bit of glitter to the top of my wing and lower lash line. I used the shade Sapphire.
(6) Prep your lids for glitter! I highly recommend using some sort of adhesive for your glitter. The Brija Adhesive Eyewax is perfect for this. It’s extremely affordable and really doesn’t allow your glitters to go ANYWHERE!
(7) Use a small flat brush to apply your glitter of choice to the inner corners of your eye. I used Citrine which is a gorgeous bright glitter with a yellow undertone.
(8) Add mascara and falsies and call it a day!
I think this is such an easy way to incorporate glitter into an otherwise simple look. Don’t be afraid to play and experiment with glitter! How do you like to wear glitter? Let me know down in the comments!