We’ve all been there. Either you’re running late, still drinking your tea or watching too many youtube tutorials and all of a sudden you have 10 minutes to brush your teeth, do your makeup, dress and head out the door. I love makeup as much as the next beauty blogger but there are some mornings when you just don’t have the luxury to cut that crease. Here’s what I use on those days:
(1) Kjaer Weis Foundation: I’m all about slapping my foundation on with my (clean) fingers if I’m in a rush. The Kjaer Weis Foundation is a firm cream consistency, perfect for the days when
all my brushes are dirty I don’t want to use a brush. I’m still testing this but so far it’s really great! High coverage without looking cakey.
(2) Bare Minerals All Over Face Powder in Pure Radiance: Blush or highlight?! Why choose! This gorgeous peachy loose powder is the perfect multi use product. I pop this on my cheeks, cheekbones, inner corner of the eye and brow bone. Great way to look fresh when you don’t feel it.
(3) e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit: I’m still loving this…which is so odd because again it was $3. I definitely prefer the brown wax to the powder as it just stays all day and doubles as a tamer for my unruly brows. I just can’t fill my brows in quickly with a pencil. I don’t even try if I’m running late. I end up looking like Count Olaf (any Series of Unfortunate Events fans out there? Just me? Alrighty…)
(4) Mr. Write (Now) in Bordeaux: If I’m in a rush I tend to stay away from liquid or black liner. It’s just a disaster waiting to happen. I tend to smudge an aubergine liner into my lash line and blend with my fingers a bit. Just to add a bit of definition without going raccoon.
(5) Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara: Oh mascara. If I wear one thing it’s mascara. This gives nice definition, doesn’t smudge and stays all day. What more can you want from a daily mascara? (I love when people get irate because a mascara doesn’t plump, volumize, lengthen, make their eyes change color and freshen their breaths. It’s mascara, not a genie.) Anyway, this is a good pick.
Which products do you slap on your face if you’re in a rush? Or when you just don’t feel like putting in much effort because it’s Wednesday and, contrary to popular belief, snails don’t talk much so they aren’t likely to comment on your fierce cat eye. I work with snails, just to make that clear. Let me know down in the comments! Hope you all have a lovely day!