I was recently tagged by Darian from Foundations of My Life to do the Autumn Tag. I hope you enjoy reading these answers!
1. Ok, we’re talking coffees – what’s your favorite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc.?
Okay, I’m just going to change the word “coffee” to “tea.” I drink tea all year long but in fall I love to drink steeped chai teas. I just love the clove and ginger flavors. Tazo Chai is one of my favorites. However, if you have a Trader Joe’s near you try their chai out it’s amazing! (Also I brew my tea at home, because you know money…)
2. Accessories – what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
Scarves and boots! I lose my gloves so I’m not allowed to have them anymore… I love scarves because I can put them over my head if I get really cold. And then my fiancé posts this meme…
3. Music – what’s your favorite music to listen to during autumn?
Sad music. I love morose music, is that weird? Mostly classical stuff.
4. Perfume – what’s your favorite scent for this time of year?
I don’t change my perfume with the seasons usually. I can’t afford to ha. My favorite perfume is Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey. I usually just wear that all year round because I love it so much
5. Candles – what scents will you be burning this season?
I really don’t like sickly sweet smelling candles. Nothing baked good scented. If I want my house to smell like a vanilla fairy died in a gumdrop gingerbread house, well I would just bake something (too harsh…?) I really love when the pine scented candles start coming out though! So festive!
6. What do you love most about autumn?
The crunchy leaves!!! I love stomping on them. I’m 23, I still enjoy that, no judgement. Also leaving the window cracked during the night it gets super chilly and you just get to snuggle up under the covers!
7. Favorite makeup look?
Vampy lips and shimmery eyes!
8. What are you looking forward to most in autumn?
The holidays! I love the fall and winter holidays. I just love spending time with my family and being together!
Let me know if you do this tag so I can read your answer!!!